Siser sublimation markers are drawing utensils that contain sublimation ink for use on standard copy paper. Now offered in a variety tip pack. These markers allow crafters to draw their own designs onto standard copy paper and heat apply them directly onto polyester garments or EasySubli® HTV!
How to use Siser Sublimation Markers with a Hand Iron
- Draw in reverse on standard copy paper with the sublimation markers. Don't use sublimation paper as it may damage the marker tips.
- Set the hand iron between the cotton and linen setting and let it heat up.
- Place the drawing, image side down, onto the item and cover with a pressing sheet.
- Press firmly with the iron for 3 minutes. Do not move the iron. If the iron does not cover the image completely, press in sections until the image is fully pressed. Be careful not to move the paper.
- Remove the paper to reveal your vibrant artwork!
How to use Siser Sublimation Markers with a Heat Press
- Draw in reverse on standard white copy paper with the Siser markers. Don't use sublimation paper as it may damage the marker tips.
- Pre-heat the heat press to 370°F for soft goods and 400°F for hard goods.
- Place the copy paper, image side down, onto the desired item and cover it with a cover sheet or parchment paper.
- Press using firm pressure for 45 seconds for soft goods and 60 seconds for hard goods.
- Remove the paper and be impressed with your colorful artwork!